As outlined in the Ascension Catholic Diocesan Regional School hand book, parents are
expected to choose between the following two options for the 2016-17 school year:
All parents are to work a total of twenty (20) parent participation hours for the school year beginning on March 1st
of the previous year and ending on the last day of February of the current school year.
- Four (4) FAIR hours – MANDATORY
- Four (4) Athletic Event hours – MANDATORY (Middle and/or High School)
- Two (2) Purple/Gold Club hours at major fund raising events - MANDATORY
1. Alumni Softball and/or Volleyball Tourney
2. Alumni Golf Tourney
3. P&G Club Booth at Athletic Event
- The remaining 10 hours may be earned by providing more assistance in the 3 above mentioned events or in some other service to the school.
A family may choose non-participation. A fee of $400.00 is to be paid for non-participation at registration.
Work hour opportunities will be made available to parents through communication on Plus Portal or
assigned by team coaches for participating students in each sport.